Gearing on the CSR Gen 3's

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm
^^ Same story here, been waiting for a few weeks, worried car won't be ready for my planned race next weekend. I hope we can get these parts quicker.
Steve Introne
NER #12
Nat F&C
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:13 pm
I hope that Eric guy has connections Toni!

This Erik notified Mazda of the initial possibility early in the year, and sent confirmation of the OPTIONAL part being accepted less than two hours after the decision was made. Mazdaspeed ordered 70 parts after only having about 20 on order...way above and beyond (as Mazdaspeed is known for - they are the best in our industry). If they cannot motivate Mazda corp...I'm supposed to do what? My magic wand doesn't reach Japan. Every order to date has had a long lead time projected and then arrived in a fraction of the promised date...I hope that continues. I had to wheel and deal to get one for a car needed at our upcoming tire test. Once the big order Mazdaspeed put themselves on the hook for shows up all will be well. (I would have put our money on the line, but they graciously did it on their own.)
Erik
SCCA Enterprises
Previous

Return to Spec Racer Gen3