Support from Enterprises

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:05 pm
I would like to thank Mike, Erik and all at Enterprise for all the support they give all of us. When you get your Gen3 they help with all the steps needed. Mike has made himself avilable to us to help with any all our needs at alot of the races and on the phone. Same goes to Erik. Jerry too. Great job! Tony SEI Motorsports

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm
I will second a big thanks to Enterprises for the help they gave me during my installation. I will also throw Nikki's hat into to the ring. She was my main go-to person and her support was great! :D

DaveP
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 am
Thanks Tony & Dave,

I appreciate any praise for the team...they have been head down, working hard, for a long time now. I am sure seeing packs of "his baby" racing flawlessly is helping Mike recuperate a little.
Erik
SCCA Enterprises
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
068 415
Facebook Page:
http://facebook.com/HSERacing
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm
As a side note, Dusty the dog tells me it is Nikki's birthday today. I think I met Nikki about 15 years ago when we raced at Sear Point. She really has been involved in all aspects of the business. Definitely has SRF in her blood!!

Happy Birthday!
Dave Harriman
"It looks crazy, I understand. But, we only live once and I am going to give it a good try." - Alex Zanardi
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm
Erik Skirmants wrote:Thanks Tony & Dave,

I appreciate any praise for the team...they have been head down, working hard, for a long time now. I am sure seeing packs of "his baby" racing flawlessly is helping Mike recuperate a little.

Mike was at NOLA this past weekend but I'm not sure that he was recuperating much: From my perspective, he was tirelessly working the paddock to make sure everyone was getting the support that they needed from him: SRF and SRF3. I didn't witness much in the way of "downtime"!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:54 pm
I'm new to the class, and have only run three weekends. At each one, Mike has been there, offering tips and encouragement, and paying just as much attention to my needs as he does the frontrunners. This class is indeed fortunate to have him.

Thanks Mike!

Chuck Newman
#90 SRF3

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:19 pm
Ed Cavalier wrote:
Erik Skirmants wrote:Thanks Tony & Dave,

Mike was at NOLA this past weekend but I'm not sure that he was recuperating much: From my perspective, he was tirelessly working the paddock to make sure everyone was getting the support that they needed from him: SRF and SRF3. I didn't witness much in the way of "downtime"!

I did see Mike smile at least once, so we know he was having a good time.

Return to Spec Racer Gen3