CDS Set up for Gen 3

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 pm
I am new to the CDS system and could use help on the initial configuration. I just plugged it in and it does shoe RPM, Water Temp and oil pressure. But I got all kinds of flashing lights. I am sure the shift lights and alarms are not set for the gen3. Is there a configuration file that can be downloaded? I am slammed at work and looking for a short cut. Reading the manual and trial error will work but always better to have guidance. I have not called CDS, and sure they can help me but help from a direct user would be great. Willing to provide beer at the August M-O race for help. I have steering sensor and GPS
Thanks,

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm
Bob K wrote:I am new to the CDS system and could use help on the initial configuration. I just plugged it in and it does shoe RPM, Water Temp and oil pressure. But I got all kinds of flashing lights. I am sure the shift lights and alarms are not set for the gen3. Is there a configuration file that can be downloaded? I am slammed at work and looking for a short cut. Reading the manual and trial error will work but always better to have guidance. I have not called CDS, and sure they can help me but help from a direct user would be great. Willing to provide beer at the August M-O race for help. I have steering sensor and GPS
Thanks,

If you haven't yet gotten this sorted out, give me a call at 205-948-7316 and I'll get you up and running.

We'll also be at the Runoffs all next week, if that helps.

Thanks,
Marshall

Marshall Mauney
CDS Racing Data
Marshall(at)Competitiondata.com

Return to Spec Racer Gen3