COTA Party Saturday Night

All things specracer!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am
Spec Racer Sports and Enterprises will be putting on a TEXAS SIZED PARTY Saturday evening at COTA. The plan will be to start the festivities about 30 minutes after the track goes cold so we don't violate the SCCA cold beverage rule.

All SRF participants are officially invited as well as all teams and crew. We put on a party year one at COTA and it was a blast. So much of a blast that many of you probably don't remember it!

Hors d'oeuvres and beverage will be provided. We will also be offering a spirited raffle giving away some nice gifts, Enterprises vouchers, and misc. items.

Hope to see all of you there!

David

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm
Oh yeah, to eliminate confusion..........You must be present to win at the raffle!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 pm
We are now combining the SRF and FE party. Now it will be TEXAS SIZED!

I will announce the garage numbers if SCCA gets them assigned before we all get there!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:06 pm
Hey Dave, Tony Southeast Spec Racer. I know this cost. Can we pitch in? Let me know ASAP I'm leaving Tuesday morning. Thanks

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:28 am
Qualifying gen 3, 11 seconds faster than SM? That should sell some cars!

Pat

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 pm
Awesome party sponsored by Spec Racer Sports, our CSR, and Enterprises. Dave Perkins made it a fun, fair, positive party, all drivers that attended were winners. And what were the prizes? A bottle of tequila or vodka for everyone!
The food was good, the Enterprises parts and certificates were nice, and we got to sing Happy Birthday to Dave, too.
The SRF racing community is the best group to race with, anywhere. This is just another example.
And the racing? Putting 75+ G3s on the track at once, always a race, anywhere in the field. Congrats to Cliff White for winning both days!

Still Learning to Type
Still Learning to Type
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:02 am
Well said Steve Kramer, great time by all. Lets hope COTA stays on the schedule in the future!

Return to General Discussions