Majors @ Grattan on 8/12, 8/13

All things specracer!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:15 am
Come on out for the "Last Chance" Majors at Grattan Raceway. It's last Major in the GLDiv, NorCon and the SCCA.....the last one folks. Need points or finishes? Then come on out to Grattan for a fun weekend of racing.

WMR strives to put on the best event we can and this race weekend is no exception. Last week we threw a virgin into a volcano in Indonesia under a full moon so we'd have good weather. We have the usual GREAT Saturday night dinner party with Q-It-Up doing the catering. And, of course, one lucky driver will walk away with a free entry. Grattan is a treacherous, technical and exciting track and if you haven't raced on it before, give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Enter on or before 7/17 and the fee is $400 for a check, $425 for a credit card. Add $75 for an entry after 7/18. Due to the changes in the Majors program, this is $50 cheaper than last year.

Go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com for details and to register. As always, if you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me offline (hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com) and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Dayle

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:36 pm
Bump.....

OK, the SBR/DET Major at GingerMan has been run.....and a great event it was. The weather was awesome and the fields were really big (230 ish cars). But now its time to think about the next event on this side of the lake.

Registration is open at www.wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com for the "Last Chance Majors at Grattan". The track is a hoot and you will not have a better track dinner Saturday night. Our caterers are the very best.

Remember, entries after 7/17 (next Monday) will be $75 higher. Its time to make a decision about entering our race. We will not charge your credit card until the close of registration (8/4). There is also NO penalty for entering now and withdrawing before the close of registration.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dayle

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 am
Bump (again).....

Just a reminder, Early Bird registration closes at midnight ET tonight. Entries after that time will be $75 higher. We will not charge your credit card until the close of registration (8/4). There is also NO penalty for entering now and withdrawing before the close of registration. We are way ahead of last year's entries pace so it looks like there will be large fields for all race groups. There's already a very large field for the SRF/SRF3 contingent.....but more is always better. ;)

Please contact offline (hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com) me if you have any questions.

Dayle

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 am
Bump.....

Just a quick reminder........registration closes tonight at midnight ET for this event. There is a $75 late registration fee if you enter after today. If you think you want to make this race and aren't sure, register anyway. Its easier on the registrar to cancel an entry than to create one at the last minute or at the track.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com.

Dayle

Return to General Discussions