WMR @ Grattan 6/23, 6/24

All things specracer!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:17 am
Hi folks.....registration is now open for The "Original Unrestricted" double regional at Grattan Raceway on 6/23, 6/24 hosted by WMR. This is a Runoffs Qualifying event. Go to the link below and sign up for the event. We will have five race groups so that means a 15 minute practice, 20 minute qualifying and a 15 lap race on Saturday with a 7 lap qualifying (non points) race and a 15 lap race on Sunday. That's almost two hours of track time. Don't forget the legendary WMR all attendee party catered by Q-It-Up on Saturday night (yum!).

We're using deferred payment on MSR so sign up now and pay later (we'll run the credit cards on 6/16). Folks who want to pay by check get a $15 discount.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com.

http://www.wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com

Dayle
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit

Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 pm
I would love to have done this race. Sadly I am flag chief for IndyCar at Road America that weekend. Just wanted to pass on that at least there was one interested. This is assuming my car would be done by then too.
Chris B
Chicago Region
Flagging and Communications / Emergency Services

Good chance you have seen me waving flags like a crazy person at some point.

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 am
Bump.....

Registration closes in a week (6/15) so please get your entry processed as soon as you can for this event. Go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com.

Dayle

Return to General Discussions