WMR Major @ Grattan 8/11, 8/12

All things specracer!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:08 am
Come on out for the "Last Chance" Majors at Grattan Raceway. It's last Major in the GLDiv and NorCon.

WMR strives to put on the best event we can and this race weekend is no exception. Last week we threw a virgin into a volcano in Hawaii under a full moon so we'd have good weather. We have the usual GREAT Saturday night dinner party with Q-It-Up doing the catering. Grattan is a treacherous, technical and exciting track and if you haven't raced on it before, give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Enter on or before 7/16 and the fee is $400 for a check, $425 for a credit card. Add $75 for an entry after 7/16. This is the same entry fee schedule as last year.

Contact the track (616.691.7221) if you want to run the track sponsored test day, rent a garage or a paved space on the upper paddock.

Go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com for details and to register. As always, if you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me offline (hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com) and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Dayle

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am
Bump.....

The window for the "Early Bird" discounted entry fee is closing on 7/16 (this Monday). If you want to save $75 on your entry, please go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com and enter. GingerMan is in the books....if you know you'd like to race at Grattan, then enter this week to save the $75. You can always withdraw later without penalty.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Dayle

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 am
Good news to the attendees of this race. We scrunched two race groups together. Prod (9 cars) and DOT (11 cars). This freed up some time on the schedule. As a result, we're adding 5 minutes to each race on Saturday. We might as well reward those who showed up. No change for Sunday so everyone will be able to get on the road a bit earlier than expected. See you there.

Dayle

Return to General Discussions