Peter Jank - Sprints crash

All things specracer!
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm
Sveiks Pēteris,
Es esmu tik žēl uzzināt jūsu avārijas, lūdzu zināt mēs lūgs par ātru un pilnīgu atgūšanu. Dievs svētī un mēs uzturēt kontaktus, lai redzētu, vai tur ir kaut ko mēs varam darīt, lai palīdzētu jūsu atgūšanu jebkādā veidā. Kad jūsu izvēle ir izdarīta attiecībā uz savu nākotni sacīkšu mēs būsim priecīgi sadarboties ar Jums atjaunot savu Spec Racer ir interese.
Ar cieņu,
Ēriks
Erik
SCCA Enterprises
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
Chassis:
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1079944414
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Yea. What Erik said...
Robert Reed
N.E. SRF#03
A.M.E.C. VW#99

Still Learning to Type
Still Learning to Type
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 pm
That really is awful news. Peter, I hope you mend quickly and fully. I have been in your situation and truly feel for you.

Rick, are you OK? It sounds like you took a helluva hit as well.
Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 pm
Pateicos jums par jūsu laipnajiem vārdiem un atbalstu Erik. Esmu izdrukāt visus šos ziņojumus dalīties ar Pēteri slimnīcā un ceru, ka visi dzirdēt viņu formu tieši šeit drīz. Paul
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 pm
A very special prayer going out from Texas for Peter. I have only recently got to know him but his enthusiasm for the sport is obvious to anyone.

Jay
Sportsracer Challenge
Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm
To all I want to thank you on behalf of my brother Peter and our family for all your kind words and support. Peter was beat up pretty badly, but is a trooper. He is doing much better today and as Dad said this morning "more like his chipper self." We are all releivged as yesterday evening Peter was still very disoriented and the doctors were worried. I will do my best to keep the SRF community up to date until Peter is ready to get back on the computer to give you his own words.

Also HUGE thanks to the SCCA workers and medical staff for attending so well to Peter. So glad all others involved in the crash were OK as well.

The SRF community is an amazing family. I am very grateful to be a part of it with you all and look forward to chasing my brother's car again.

Cheers,

Paul J

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:52 pm
My best wishes and prayers for Peter to make a complete recovery - Clay
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 pm
Sorry to hear about the crash, but it's good to hear the recovery is moving right along...

Steve

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 pm
Ugly crash - glad it's not worse - hang in there Peter - hope to see you back in a car soon

Everyone else okay? Rick? Jim? Sounds like you guys had a piece of this too!
Lee Hill
SEDiv SRF 72
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm
Erik Skirmants wrote:Sveiks Pēteris,
Es esmu tik žēl uzzināt jūsu avārijas, lūdzu zināt mēs lūgs par ātru un pilnīgu atgūšanu. Dievs svētī un mēs uzturēt kontaktus, lai redzētu, vai tur ir kaut ko mēs varam darīt, lai palīdzētu jūsu atgūšanu jebkādā veidā. Kad jūsu izvēle ir izdarīta attiecībā uz savu nākotni sacīkšu mēs būsim priecīgi sadarboties ar Jums atjaunot savu Spec Racer ir interese.
Ar cieņu,
Ēriks

I used my advanced translation skills to translate the language of Erik's homeland of Whereverthehellthatisastan...

"Hello Peter, I'm so sorry to hear of your accident, please know we will be praying for a quick and full recovery. God bless and we will keep in touch to see if there is anything we can do to help your recovery in any way. When your choice is made regarding their future racing we will be happy to work with you to restore your Spec Racer has an interest. Sincerely, Erik."
Last edited by Bob Devol on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions