SRF sim racing

All things specracer!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:10 pm
Hey guys, with the HUGE jump in the popularity of sim racing, I just want to take a minute and invite anyone who enjoys the virtual racing to take a look at the SRF Weekend Warriors. The SRF enjoyed a nice boost running in the SCCA eSports Super Tour league for season 1, but will not be included in season 2. That leaves the Weekend Warriors as the only weekly league running the car. We typically have 50+/- cars every Sunday afternoon, with some of the most respectful and clean racing you can find. The SRF community is very much like an SCCA family, always willing to help, and great group of friends on track.
This next Sunday will be our season finale at Lime Rock with chicanes (UGH!!) then the following Sunday is our special event I posted an invite to, the SRF vRunoffs we host every quarter. This time at VIR. Our full seasons are 12 weeks long, and we use the same tracks as the official iracing SRF series.
I will post the link to todays broadcast. Yes, every week is broadcast on the Iracing Esports Network. I would VERY much like to get a good group of SCCA people to join in the fun with this world wide group of SRF drivers.
https://youtu.be/YGhbaXCtSk8

Return to General Discussions