Note from Enterprises

Technical and Repair Discussions
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/ken.grammer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 pm
(ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ENTERPRISES IN THE PREVIOUS FORUM. REPOSTED HERE BY SITE ADMIN)

Dear Racers,

As I am sure you have noticed Enterprises does NOT monitor and comment on this part of the forum. In fact we don't formally monitor or comment on any specific part of the forum; but it is specifically my choice to not ask Mike Davies, our new'ish Technical Manager, to spend his non-existent extra time trying to offer specific commentary here. Your fellow racers, prep shops and CSR's are doing a fine job.

That said, we will have a new Enterprises website by year’s end and I plan to have a "FAQ" section and a Technical Bulletin section for Mr. Davies to add technical subjects to. The process needs to be that any advice he gives is documented and shared equally...even this site does not fit that description fully (pretty close though).

Mr. Grammer...maybe you could sticky this at the top please

Erik Skirmants
SCCA Enterprises
President & CEO
-----------------------
Someone pointed out that by referring to Mike D as "new'ish" the neophytes (welcome!!!) amongst us might have misunderstood my comment. Mike is THE best Spec Racer tuner is the class’s history...period and exclamation point...he has tried it all. That is why I spent three YEARS trying to get the fox to come guard the hen house! Here is his Runoffs record...if he says something about tuning a spec racer and you want to argue with him; do so at your own peril!

DAVIES MIKE
SCCA RUNOFFS DRIVER HISTORIES
FINISH Qualify
1986 ROAD ATLANTA SPORTS RENAULT SREN 2 3
1987 ROAD ATLANTA SPORTS RENAULT SREN 1 1
1988 ROAD ATLANTA SPORTS RENAULT SE SREN 1 2
1991 ROAD ATLANTA RALT RT4 SE FAT 2 2
1992 ROAD ATLANTA SPEC RACER SE SR 1 2
1993 ROAD ATLANTA VAN DIEMEN RF93 SE FF 3 3
1993 ROAD ATLANTA SHELBY CAN-AM SE SCA 1 1
1994 MID-OHIO SHELBY CAN-AM SE SCA 1 1
1995 MID-OHIO SHELBY CAN-AM SE SCA 1 1