Assembly manual

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Lot of parts in the kit. I'm sure it would be alot easier with a manual then to try and guess for awhile. Everyone else get the manual?
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:14 am
The manual is in the works, I believe the draft is almost complete and it should be available soon.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
068 415
Facebook Page:
http://facebook.com/HSERacing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 am
I have heard a draft was e-mailed this week, if you are referring to a Gen3 update manual. If you have your engine already, you might want to contact Nikki.
Dave Harriman
"It looks crazy, I understand. But, we only live once and I am going to give it a good try." - Alex Zanardi
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 am
dave wrote:I have heard a draft was e-mailed this week, if you are referring to a Gen3 update manual. If you have your engine already, you might want to contact Nikki.

The draft that went out for some feedback this week is internal work-in-progress. It is pretty far along at this point.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
068 415
Facebook Page:
http://facebook.com/HSERacing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 am
Bob Devol wrote:
dave wrote:I have heard a draft was e-mailed this week, if you are referring to a Gen3 update manual. If you have your engine already, you might want to contact Nikki.

The draft that went out for some feedback this week is internal work-in-progress. It is pretty far along at this point.

We haven't gotten our 1st engine, yet. I assumed the manual will come with it.
Dave Harriman
"It looks crazy, I understand. But, we only live once and I am going to give it a good try." - Alex Zanardi
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:52 pm
Profile tells me nothing about a tonyrn99...sorry if you were needing or expecting a manual now. In theory we have been in direct contact with all of the people we sent kits to...and all so far were told the manual is coming and I have posted before we held off privateer kits for this reason. The draft is approaching excellent from very good...I have been sharing it as needed and I sent the R&D guys a draft to see what it will look like (and Devol).

We would LOVE to take our time and stop doing everything in parallel...but we cannot. If you need something from us the number is 303 693-2111. Sometimes we check here...but it is not part of any process.
Erik
SCCA Enterprises

Return to Spec Racer Gen3