PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Thanks Denny, I`ll check it out.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!

Chassis:
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/denny.stripling
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 pm
steve kramer wrote:What is with the trailer anyway? Denny, did something fall off?

Not sure what he was referring to there unless it was the flat I had headed to TWS. I do have to say that I struggled with it on the HPR trip (speed and mileage). High wind advisories didn't help matters.

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm
i think it was your whining at TWS about mileage. Next you'll breakdown and get a real tow vehicle!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 am
Kramer - you are the leader of the bash denny group - doug and I learned at your feet! I thought he blew some trailer tires and had horrible fuel mileage pulling with his 6 cylinder suv? fyi for those who don't know - most of our jabs at denny for the dirty car is because his trailer was an open trailer that was open below the car also - so the road grime/dirt was bad. Now he has an enclosed trailer so that will eliminate one of our sources of fun.

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit

Chassis:
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Hutch52
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 am
Denny and Keith were clearly head and shoulders above the field. Blakeley pushed me Saturday and ran away from me on Sunday. (I had some "pressure" issues, LOL).

Purpose of my post beyond acknowledging the great weekend put on by Colorodo RMDiv and the great driving is to shout out Dalrymple,SCCA Enterprizes and Ray La Rue. Tom loaned me his short axle when mine broke on Friday. Jerry Oleson took my call and Mike Davis delivered a new axle set to me when he arrived, with the help of his instructions and some input from Ray LaRue, we had the new one all greased and put together for the race on Sunday. Thank you Tom, Mike and Ray for you help and input. Great driving Denny and Keith, I'm sure you agree that is one hellava track.
Previous

Return to General Discussions