SCCA based sim racing SRF3

All things specracer!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:29 pm
For those who may not know, we do have a SCCA based sim racing league that also used the SRF3. All members of the league are SCCA members, or donate to the SCCA Foundation to support motorsports efforts.
It is an "unofficial" SCCA series due to National Office is not DIRECTLY involved. I do have their blessing and they see us. (I did set up the Official SCCA Esports league during the pandemic, and continued after under the Ray Esports banner)
A rough guess is 80% of our sim racers also race real world SCCA, so racecraft and racing etiquette is something familiar with these sim racers.
All races are also BROADCAST on Apex Racing TV YouTube channel, so it's easy to go back and watch yourself, and also share with friends and family.
We do have sponsors for each class on track, that makes the broadcasts possible. We could use a SRF sponsor to finish out this season and go into next to give us a good foundation. All other classes have sponsors at this time.
If you would be interested in being involved, or helping support this, please give me a shout.
Stevie@Rayesportsracing.com
If you are an Iracing members, apply to Ray Esports unofficial Racing League to join the fun on track.
Here is info on this weeks race with the schedule for every week:
Attachments
RES 2024weekly flyer.small.png
RES 2024weekly flyer.small.png (159.84 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:57 pm
And for any of you serious sim racers, we have the SRF Weekend Warriors series every Sunday, with typically 50 cars and drivers from all over the world on track every week! Also broadcast on Apex Racing TV, "SRF Weekend Warriors". Promoting the best car for the best racing all over the world!!!!

Return to General Discussions