2013 RUNOFFS 50 th

All things specracer!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
Chassis:
Facebook Page:
JOHNANNIS
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm
I had a great time at this years Runoffs. It was the best of the dozen or so times I've been able to attend.
Thanks to everybody who makes it happen. Also, thanks to my team mates and PM RACING. Brian runs a great operation and has the best crew in the paddock. I'm always amazed no matter how much damage I do, they get it fixed for the next session.
Many thanks to SCCA and Enterprises, Erik, Mike and the staff that keeps us up and running.
I'm so happy Cliff White was able to stand on the top of the Podium. Even at his young age, he's been around many years and learned the game well.
All that being said, I hope everybody will get out and race next season in order to qualify for the 50th ANNIVERSARY of the RUNOFFS, most likely the last time at Road America. It'll be a good memory to be part of the event. Lets get 75 entries and show the Club how strong SRF people perform.
John Annis 87
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm
I second the experience. I just got home (19 hr drive), and as a first time driver at the runoffs it was a blast. No reason why anyone shouldn't go, if they haven't been there. John, and the others I met, it was a pleasure meeting/racing with you. I look forward to doing it again.
Steve Introne
NER #12
Nat F&C

Return to General Discussions