Simpson Acquires HANS

All things specracer!

Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 am
I hope this means I can drive my HANS down to New Braunfels when it's time for a re-cert...

New Braunfels, Texas, September 27, 2012 – Simpson Performance Products, Inc. today announced the acquisition of HANS Performance Products. This expands Simpson racing safety products to include the prestigious HANS Device Head & Neck Restraint System.

“We are glad to have the HANS Device under the Simpson umbrella of racing safety products,” stated Chuck Davies, CEO of Simpson. “This acquisition positions Simpson as the clear market leader in innovative racing safety products. Our total restraint system capabilities now include a comprehensive range of car restraints for all types of racing, including seatbelts, in-car nets, parachutes and the top models of head and neck restraints in the world today. We are excited about the new team we are forming and the growth possibilities for the future.”

Jim Downing, co-founder of HANS Performance Products added, “We are thrilled that HANS has joined the Simpson family. Together, we look forward to bringing new and innovative products to the market.”
-Scott

Return to General Discussions